Our Family Plays Games talk diversity and inclusion...and games!
Mik and Starla of Our Family Plays Games join Going Analog to talk about the state of diversity and inclusion in the board gaming community, why they felt the need to start their new OFPG Voices channel, and which crowdfunding games we're most excited to get delivered soon!
Topics this week:
- Starla (guest): The current state of diversity and inclusion in the board gaming community (8:22)
- Mik (guest): Why we started OFPG Voices (21:53)
- Christina (host): Crowdfunding games that we're most excited to get delivered (35:22)
Or listen on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or RSS Feed.
Games mentioned in this episode:
- Founders of Teotihuacan
- Maglev Metro
- Quirky Circuits: Penny and Gizmo's Snow Day
Christina's topic: Yet-to-be-fulfilled crowdfunding games we're excited about
- Steam Up
- Point Salad
- Darwin's Journey
- Wonderland's War
- The Castles of Burgundy
- Robinson Crusoe: Adventures on the Cursed Island
- Dog Park
- La Granja
- Too Many Bones