Publisher Plaid Hat joins the podcast to talk about nasty content creation.
Plaid Hat CEO Colby Dauch and Marketing Manager Niki Shults team up to discuss some hot (spiteful content creation, life with mega publisher Asmodee, etc.) and not-so-hot (Candy Land??) on the Going Analog Podcast this week. They've put out some incredible and memorable board games over the years, so give them a listen, why don't ya?
- 4:00 - Christina's game pick: Motor City.
- 6:20 - Niki's game pick: The Guild of Merchant Explorers.
- 11:54 - Colby's game pick: Candy Land. Yes, that Candy Land.
- 17:24 - Colby's topic: The intersection of video gaming and board gaming.
- 35:36 - Christina's topic: Talking Plaid Hat's life before, during, and after the huge Asmodee aquisition.
- 53:33 - Niki's topic: Mean and spiteful content creation -- does it have a place?