Bad art, whether stories matter (in non-story games), more on ethics in media, and the reviewers we like.
Our four new topics:
- Bad art in board games: Why does it happen? WHY??
- Is story important in games that don't center around story?
- Revisiting ethics in board game media -- and why it might not be quite there yet.
- What reviewers and content creators we like to follow.
See a full list of games mentioned on the show below.
- Tidal Blades
- Valor & Villainy: Minions of Mordak
- The Grimm Forest
- The Grimm Masquerade
- The Walking Dead: Something to Fear
- Sorcerer City
Christina's topic: Why does bad art happen?
- The Castles of Burgundy
- Fairy Tile
- Rising 5: Runes of Asteros
- Hansa Teutonica
Shoe's topic: Does board game "story" matter?
- Tales of the Arabian Nights
- Steampunk Rally
- Brass: Birmingham
- Near and Far
- Above and Below
- Dogs of War
- Wonderland's War
- Pandemic Legacy: Season 1
- Sherlock Holmes: Consulting Detective
James's topic: Ethics in board game media
- Treasure Island
- Rise of Queensdale
- Broom Service
- Broom Service: The Card Game