Great travel games, how games changed our lives, diverse themes in design, and game length.
Designer Jordan Draper (Tokyo Series, Import/Export) of Jordan Draper Games stops by to talk about his innovative and quirky games -- and where he draws their inspirations from.
Here are the topics everyone brought to the show this week:
- Nick: Our favorite board/card games for traveling.
- Shoe: How games have changed our lives.
- Jordan: Integrating diverse themes into games.
- Christina: What are our expectations when it comes to short or long games?
See a full list of games mentioned on the show below.
- Tokyo Jutaku
- Tokyo Metro
- Tokyo Jidohanbaiki
- Tokyo Game Show
- Tokyo Tsukiji Market
- Tokyo Coin Laundry
- Glory to Rome
Nick's topic: Travel games
- A Fake Artist Goes to New York
- Modern Art
- Nine Tiles
- Masked Men
- The Game
- The Mind
- This Is It
- Turin Market
- Love Letter
- Lost Legacy
- Pack O Game
- R (BraveRats)
- Campy Creatures
- Pickomino Sushizock im Gockelwok
Shoe: How board games changed our lives
- Perfect Hotel
- Kamakura Collection
Jordan: Integrating themes
Christina: Long vs. short games
- Hab & Gut
- Castles of Burgundy
- Nothing to Talk About
Listen on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, and RSS Feed.